44-2960 Kula Kahiko Rd 21-a, Paauilo
- Remarks: Light and bright with soaring cathedral ceilings, mahogany lined. Numerous skylights bring natural light into the open designed kitchen, dining and living room. The sharply angled ceiling and slightly sunken living area transform the great room into a truly ethereal space. A stone fireplace anchors the living area as it rises up to the top of the ceiling. Everything in this home has been redone. The floors, walls, kitchen cabinets, bathrooms, sheetrock.
Fabulous kitchen! All appliances are brand new. Lovely quartz counters, a deep stainless sink, window over the sink and a large free standing island. Dark cabinets contrast with the white stone floors and quartz countertops.
There is a wonderful space behind the living room and the wood burning fireplace. It is a room of glass windows looking out towards the ocean with views of the blue pacific. It is a perfect sun room for your botanicals or to relax and hang out.
Flooring is both tile and hardwood. A nice contrast between the dark and light. Very tasteful with a modern feel.
Next to the kitchen in a large laundry room with 1/2 bath.
2 bedrooms downstairs with ensuite very upscale bathrooms. Lots of windows looking into the private greenery of the Hamakua mountains.
Up the stairs that run along the far living room wall is a roomy loft that can serve many needs. It has a balcony that looks into the great room and the same vaulted ceiling. Windows on all sides bring in loads of light.
Full two car garage with a brand new door with automatic openers. Cement drive is a plus!
This home boasts full privacy on just over an acre in a neighborhood of small farms & ranches. 10 minutes from Honokaa and 30 minutes from Waimea. Ideal climate at approx. 1500 ft. elevation. Aluminum shingle roof. The third bedroom is a loft bedroom and may be able to be walled off to make a 3rd bedroom. Half-bath & laundry are combined.
- Tour: http://kulakahiko.eproptour.com
- Features: Ceiling-Cathedral,Smoke/Heat Detector,Skylight
- Appliances: Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave Hood,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Stone
- Telephone Availability: Cell
- TV Availability: Cable
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Washer
- Bldg Units: 0
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Attached
- Design: Double Wall,Wood Frame
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 0
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Frontage: Road/Street
- Garage Area (Total): 462
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 46609
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 8
- Pool: N
- Power: Underground
- Roads: County,Paved
- Wastewater: Cesspool
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): None
- Topography: Fairly Level
- View: Forest,Ocean,Sunrise
- Water: Municipal
- Schools: Paauilo, Honokaa
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 675200
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 0
- Tax Key 9: 344011031
- Taxes (Annual): 6313
- Tax Key: 3440110310000
- District: Hamakua
- Zoning: A-5A
- Assessment Year: 2019
- MLS #: 625667
- Price: $785,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 3297
- Bedrooms (Total): 3
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Baths Full (Total): 2
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 1
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 21-A
- Subdivision: Kaapahu Homesteads
- Zip Code: 96776