65-1225 Puu Opelu Rd 1-b-, Kamuela
- Remarks: Live in 1- rent the other.
Multi-generational property showcasing a prime location, energy efficiency, view and privacy. .
LARGE LOT: 28,408 sq. ft lot nice buffer of privacy- on dead end street of 5 homes with great neighbors. Amazing Buster Brown Hill view.
QUICK COMMUTE: Walk to HPA, Parker and Waimea Elementary schools, hospital, theater, shopping and restaurants galore.
MODERN one level residence with 3 bedrooms, office, and 2.5 baths that opens to the magnificent Buster Brown Hill as a back drop. The weather here allows year round indoor and outdoor living. The covered lanais are perfect for casual dining and gatherings with views of colorful sunsets and landscaped gardens.
EVERYONE WANTS ONE: A detached guest house (4th bedroom) built in 2018 with private lanai. Options abound.
NO BLACKOUTS: Tesla Powerwall 2 AC back up solar battery to the 22 solar electric PV owned solar panels (net meter @$26/month current electric bill) & 3 solar hot water panels.
CONTEMPORARY UPGRADES: Calcutta quartz counters, smoke limestone showers, Mohawk floors, Graber sliding door panels and pull down window panels.
Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances include HUGE Frigidaire Gallery 18.6 cu. ft. freezer and refrigerator, double oven convection range, and food pantry with swing out shelves + USB phone electric outlets.
BONUS: 3 Car garage has separate room with built ins for 2nd office or hobby room and dry storage in the garage attic for Christmas boxes, etc. There is cable TV in garage.
ON SITE: Detached large storage + Macadamia nut, lime, orange, banana, fig, loquat, cherimoya, gardenia, protea, milo, hau, jacaranda, hibiscus, green jade, ohia, orchids all set on sprawling lawn with fenced yard -See map attached addenda for plantings.
Easy to see. Click paperclip addenda for maps.
Sellers hold active Hawaii real estate licenses.
All information deemed reliable and not guaranteed. Buyer and buyer’s broker to do due diligence.
- Features: ADA Accessible,Exterior Lighting,Office,Storage Area,Smoke/Heat Detector,Skylight,Bar-Wet
- Appliances: Disposal,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Range/Oven
- Floor Covering: Other (remarks)
- Telephone Availability: Cable,Cell
- TV Availability: Cable
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Washer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Attached
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 462
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Fence/Wall: Chain Link,Full,Vinyl
- Garage Area (Total): 828
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 28408
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 8
- Lot Description – Land: Dead End
- Pool: N
- Power: Gas,Overhead,Solar/Photovoltaic
- Roads: County,Paved
- Wastewater: Septic
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): None
- Topography: Fairly Level
- View: Mountain
- Water: County
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 1097900
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 0
- Tax Key 9: 365002197
- Taxes (Annual): 3225
- Tax Key: 3650021970000
- District: South Kohala
- Zoning: RS-7.5
- Assessment Year: 2019
- MLS #: 632810
- Price: $1,190,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 2270
- Bedrooms (Total): 4
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Baths Full (Total): 3
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 1
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 1-B-
- Subdivision: Waimea Homesteads
- Zip Code: 96743