65-1316 Lihipali Rd, Kamuela
- Remarks: Expansive hillside home perched above beloved Waimea Town. Rarely available in this location, enjoy 3,186 sq ft of creative living in this 2-level floor plan that is an entertainer’s dream. Entry level features soaring ceilings, master suite, guest bath, grand living room, updated kitchen, dining area, craft room and a family room with fireplace that flow out onto a private, open air lanai. Main level enjoys direct access from the attached garage.
What makes this top of Nob Hill home so special are the views that spans all 4 Hawaii Island mountains across to westerly sunsets over the blue Pacific Ocean!
Downstairs has an exterior entry that opens to an area perfect for offices or kid’s rec room – Add 3 more bedrooms, 2 full baths, a couple walk in closets and a laundry room with wine cooler. Perfect home where family and friends love to gather.
Top rated schools nearby along with North Hawaii Community Hospital, astronomy centers. View of Christmas night parade floats all lit up in Waimea Park below. Truly a “bird’s eye view” above Kamuela aka Waimea Town.
Privacy abounds. On dead end street of handful of homes that sit on one side of the street with “Buster Brown Hill” sits on other side.
Yard filled with lychee, peach, oranges, lemon, langan and ohia.
Leave the city behind as you unwind on the beautiful 2 minute drive home!
Walk down Opelo Road to Merrimans or Pau for a bite to eat.
Easy to see. Agent must be present for showings.
All information deemed reliable and not guaranteed. Buyer and buyer’s agent to do due their diligence.
- Features: Ceilings-9’+,Ceiling-Vaulted,Exterior Lighting,Landscaped,Storage Area,Track Lighting
- Appliances: Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Range Hood,Wine Cooler
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate
- Telephone Availability: Cable,Cell,Land Line
- TV Availability: Satellite,Cable
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Washer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Covered
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 0
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Garage Area (Total): 528
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 14157
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 9
- Lot Description – Land: Dead End,Flag Lot
- Pool: N
- Power: Gas,Underground
- Roads: County
- Wastewater: Cesspool
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): None
- View: City,Coastline,Mountain,Ocean,Ocean Horizon,Pasture,Sunset
- Water: County,Municipal
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 808300
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 0
- Tax Key 9: 365007034
- Taxes (Annual): 3719
- Tax Key: 3650070340000
- District: South Kohala
- Zoning: A-1A
- Assessment Year: 2019
- MLS #: 633720
- Price: $1,800,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 3186
- Bedrooms (Total): 4
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Baths Full (Total): 3
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 1
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Subdivision: Waimea Homesteads
- Zip Code: 96743