62-1325 Aho Place 26b, Kamuela
- Remarks: Dry Side Waimea LARGE COMPLEX with all boxes checked. Live where others dream to live.
Picture perfect ocean, coastline and majestic Hawaii Isle mountains across Keanuiomano Stream and thousands of acres of open pastureland at arm’s reach.
Custom Waimea Stream Front Manor at Anekona Estates boasts 2,874 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 3½ baths, office, den, fireplace, central air, central heating, central vacuum, accents in porcelain, travertine, quartz. Exterior with Hardi plank exterior finish, mature landscaping and underground utilities.
Low $1,000 per year association dues.
Master wing is southernmost corner of home opens to ocean and coastal views with walk in closet and ensuite bath.
A new kitchen island is the anchor for friends and family set among-st custom cabinets and quartz counter tops, Viking stove, new stainless appliances, exquisite porcelain flooring. Off kitchen is the formal dining room, a half bath, laundry, hall to garage mud room. Large office that could be a bedroom off the main hall.
Grand staircase leads to 2 bedrooms each have bonus rooms and 2 additional bathrooms.
The new Tecwood composite deck runs the length of the makai side – watch sunsets over the Pacific Ocean and holiday fireworks down the Coast – this home was made for parties and entertaining.
Above garage handsome BONUS 1,008 square feet guest house with media room, wet bar, full bath, office/den could be a bedroom, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors opens to 294 square feet covered lanai with laundry below.
Massive 1,108 sq ft 3+ car garage (42’x24’) fits all toys, workshop and hobby tools. A 240 sq ft mudroom sits between garage and main home perfect for kids to store bikes and boogie boards for quick access.
At dreamy 500 ft elevation.
Buyer to verify with County future vacation use of subject.
All information deemed reliable & not guaranteed. Buyer & buyer’s agent to do due diligence.
- Features: Ceilings-9’+,Built-in-Book Shelves,Sprinkler System-Exterior,Landscaped,Office,Recreation Room,Stora
- Appliances: Disposal,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Range Hood
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Stone
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Front Load,Washer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Attached
- Design: Double Wall
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 0
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Frontage: Stream/Canal
- Garage Area (Total): 1108
- Heating/Cooling: Central,Air Conditioning
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 100057
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 8
- Lot Description – Land: Cul de sac
- Pool: N
- Power: Underground
- Roads: Private
- Wastewater: Cesspool
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): None
- Topography: Level
- View: Coastline,Mountain,Ocean,Ocean Horizon,Pasture,River,Sunset
- Water: Municipal,Meter Installed
- Schools: Hawaii Preparatory Academy,Parker School,Waimea Elementary
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 1418100
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 63
- Tax Key 9: 362011026
- Taxes (Annual): 13259
- Tax Key: 3620110260000
- District: South Kohala
- Zoning: RA-2A
- Assessment Year: 2018
- MLS #: 621138
- Price: $1,499,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 3882
- Bedrooms (Total): 5
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Baths Full (Total): 4
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 1
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 26B
- Subdivision: Anekona Estates
- Zip Code: 96743