59-132 Kihi Kihi Pl 50, Kamuela
- Remarks: Superior elevated views of Kai’opae Bay from this spacious, gracious, home with unobstructed views of the whales and dolphins at play! Well built, exquisitely furnished with tasteful appointments, this 4 en suite bedroom home will not disappoint. The living room opens to the lanai where your choices to relax include a gunite pool, custom hot tub, alfresco dining or s’mores around the fire pit. Look south toward the twinkling night sky of the Kohala Coast, see the peaks of the distant volcanoes and scan across Alenuihaha Channel to see Haleakala on a clear day.
Currently a full time residence, this home would also be a perfect second home with enough room and privacy for multigenerational guests.
*4 Bedroom, 4 1/2 Bath
*3160 SF of interior living area
*Open floor plan: Kitchen, Living Room and Dining Room.
*High ceilings throughout.
*Solid granite counter tops.
*Travertine flooring interior and exterior.
*New Wolf and SubZero Appliances: Range, Refrigerator, 2 Dishwashers.
*Custom, artistic Refrigerator and Cabinet Panels.
*Oversized Walk-in closet adjacent to the Master.
*Decadent Outdoor Shower for the Master Bath.
*New, skilfully integrated ohana that includes a bedroom, sitting area, bath and bonus sleeping area. (830 SF)
*Two separate offices.
*Lush tropical gardens (including fruit trees) planted for total privacy.
*Take in the seascape from the multiple, tiered lanais.
*42 Solar Panels.
*Retractable, electric awnings for lanai areas.
*Newly re-imagined waterfall, entry area accessed through custom, antique doors.
Kohala Waterfront has near perfect temperatures (averaging 78degrees), is located minutes from the white sand beaches of the Kohala Coast and 20 minutes from Waimea town with its’ award winning schools, hospital, shopping and galleries.
**Video tour available by clicking “movie” icon at top right. 3D Virtual Matterport tour also available upon request.**
- Tour: https://www.tourbuzz.net/1219005?idx=1
- Features: Ceilings-9’+,Built-in-Book Shelves,BBQ/Cooking Pit,Ceiling-Vaulted,Sprinkler System-Exterior,Exterio
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave Hood,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Range Hood,Wine
- Floor Covering: Stone
- Telephone Availability: Cable,Cell,Land Line
- Security: Gated Community
- TV Availability: Cable
- Unit Description: Single Family Home
- Washer/Dryer: Dryer,Washer
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Covered
- Design: Concrete,Double Wall,Split Level
- Exterior Area (Sq Ft): 676
- Oceanfront Parcel: N
- Fence/Wall: Rock/Stone
- Frontage: Road/Street
- Garage Area (Total): 0
- Heating/Cooling: Window/Wall units,Solar Heating
- Land Area (Sq Ft): 25615
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 9
- Lot Description – Land: Cul de sac,Dead End
- Pool: Y
- Power: Solar/Photovoltaic,Underground
- Roads: Private,Paved
- Wastewater: Septic
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): Private Contractor
- Topography: Gentle Slope,Steep Slope,Terraced
- View: Coastline,Mountain,Ocean,Ocean Horizon,Sunset,Sunrise
- Water: Private
- Monthly Association/Maintenance Fees: 0
- Assessed Value: 2092200
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (sum of Assn,Maint and Other): 450
- Tax Key 9: 359016038
- Taxes (Annual): 11883
- Tax Key: 3590160380000
- District: North Kohala
- Zoning: RM-4
- Assessment Year: 2018
- MLS #: 624733
- Price: $3,199,000
- Interior Area (Sq Ft): 3160
- Bedrooms (Total): 4
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Baths Full (Total): 4
- Baths 3/4 (Total): 0
- Baths 1/2 (Total): 1
- Baths 1/4 (Total): 0
- Lot ID: 50
- Subdivision: Kohala Waterfront
- Zip Code: 96743